Our resins have become the materials of choice for a wide range of automotive, industrial and consumer applications.
Our resins have become the materials of choice for a wide range of automotive, industrial and consumer applications. They're available to suit a range of processes including injection molding, blow molding and extrusion applications. The polyolefins described below can be readily combined with colorants and performance additives to deliver the specific properties you need. Our global purchasing and sourcing capabilities give you bulk or packaged plastic materials when and where you need them.
Take advantage of our global sourcing and strategic partnerships with world leading resin producers to add value to your next project. As one of the largest buyers of polypropylene and polyethylene, we team up with the most diverse supplier network in the world to give you complete and reliable market information.
A. Schulman Branded Products
A. Schulman offers a broad spectrum of prime resins at the price and quantities you need. Our market expertise will help minimize costly inventories, while maximizing your raw material savings. Our world-class technical support offers you an advantage over your competition.
- We're able to "tailor make" resins to suit particular application needs
- Our partnerships with our supply base give you easy access to products
- Materials are available for every process and industry
- We've secured many approvals for the automotive and durables industries, such as household appliances.
- Polyethylene grade slate includes all melts and densities
- Polypropylene grade slate includes all melts and impacts
- A variety of products that meet FDA, NSF and UL approvals
- We can tailor-make any variety of olefins to meet your part specification through custom blends
- Our support network spans North America with break bulk and warehousing facilities
ExxonMobil Chemical Distribution
As ExxonMobil Chemical Company's distributor, A. Schulman has distributed ExxonMobil resins for over 20 years. Our customers have the technical knowledge and capabilities of both A. Schulman and ExxonMobil at their full disposal. The ExxonMobil products distributed are Polyethylene (LLDPE, HDPE) products for injection and rotational molding applications.