POLYTROPE® Olefinic Elastomers (TPOs) are alloys or mechanical mixtures of olefinic polymers such as polypropylene, polyethylene, and elastomers.
Key characteristics of POLYTROPE® are:
- Attractive economics
- Can be compounded for molding, extrusion or blow molding processes
- Good balance of properties among stiffness, durability and impact resistance
- UV stability
- Low specific gravity
- Good chemical resistance
- Suitable for molded-in-color applications
POLYTROPE® TPP 500 Series
POLYTROPE® TPP 500 Seris are versatile, general purpose, high strength, and high toughness TPO compounds.
- Flexural Modulus Range: 20,000 psi to 300,000 psi
POLYTROPE® TPP 600 Series
POLYTROPE® TPP 600 Seris are high performance, dimensionally stable TPO compounds with low Coefficients of Linear Thermal Expansion (CLTE) and high heat stiffness.
POLYTROPE® TPP 1000 Series
- Flexural Modulus Range: 80,000 psi to 200,000 psi
POLYTROPE® TPP 1000 Seris are reactor grade TPO compounds offering high impact toughness, gel-free consistency and dimensional stability.
- Flexural Modulus Range: 80,000 psi to 100,000 psi
POLYTROPE® TPP 1800 Series
POLYTROPE® TPP 1800 Seris are high performance TPO compounds with excellent processability and good impact resistance.
- Flexural Modulus Range: 140,000 psi to 230,000 psi
POLYTROPE® TPP E Series
POLYTROPE® TPP E Seris are extrusion/thermoforming grade TPO compounds.
- Flexural Modulus Range: 100,000 psi to 290,000 psi
Use the product finder below to browse, download, or email technical data sheets.
Please contact us if you need assistance.